Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reefs 2 Go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 pm

just thought i would post up a little review about the company Reefs 2 Go .i recently placed an order with them and wanted to share this experience with fellow reefers for better or worse.first off i dont oder livestock online very frequently as i like to see what i am getting and shipping is a wallet killer as well but this time around i have obtained a gift certificate from a raffle and you can bet you i am going to use it.first off they dont specialize in corals but are more of a all in one store wich is pretty cool as you are able to snag a little of everything you like making it easier to achieve the free shipping at $150.dont worry i had a partner in crime to fill this order Cool on the negative note due to the broad selection of critters there is not as much specialty items...all well you cant win them all.I must say that there sea whip/gorgonian selection is pretty nice Shocked so on my list is the GARF purple bonsai acropora and definatly one of those nice sea whips.
http://www.reefs2go.com/
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:37 pm

WOW! Shocked I just looked at the daily special and its hard to beat.I am sure if you ask the right people it wont be hard at all to put together a $150 dollar order.While lurking on another site I saw a swell idea to get the cheapest free shipping of 39.99 and tag on the rest to that order to save a few bucks.From what I understand it has to be able to be sent with the same type of shipping to qualify but still good to know.I see several things I wouldn't mind having.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 3:04 am

i am definatly going to try that out with the clean up crews being 39.99 then adding things like zoas and other hardy shippers.although if i have a partner in crime it wont be hard to get the $150 mark Smile
Back to top Go down
shutterfish

shutterfish

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 am

i could hit 150 in my sleep except i am quitting my job... doh! Smile But I want m stuff! I want them to get clams back in stock!
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:32 am

WOOOWWWW! Those prices...blew my mind!. I suppose you're right Tinsle....it would't be hard to reach the 150$ mark....If we were to combine our money I'm in!
afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:29 am

Lets gather the wish list and save some cash I see a few things I wouldn't mind having.Say maybe next month in January?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:09 pm

its all about the deals and the whips/gorgonians.I know what i want.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:21 pm

well a couple of purchases later and things are...OK I am in the works of getting some pictures together of some of the goodies but i will start another thread for that.hopefully some one else will chime in on the order as all in all things are good.I know it was really hard to not get another 100 count hermit crabs for $20 but i mustered up the self control Razz
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Looks like there is a feed back area of the forum now so you can post up your pics and opinions there.I am real happy with the zoas I got and from what I hear the gorgonians are spot on.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:42 am

I am glad there is a feedback section now as I usualy have alot to say i just dont always say it.I got a couple of pics now so i will see about getting them posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reefs 2 Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reefs 2 Go   Reefs 2 Go Empty

Back to top Go down

Reefs 2 Go
Page 1 of 1