Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New reptiles at the Animal House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kireek

kireek

New reptiles at the Animal House Empty
PostSubject: New reptiles at the Animal House   New reptiles at the Animal House EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:11 am

Last week the AH received a new shipment of of animals that are doing well.They currently have a baby nile monitor,savannah monitor,box turtles,anoles,velied chameleons and small water dragons.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: New reptiles at the Animal House   New reptiles at the Animal House EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:49 pm

are they green anoles or the cubans?The last batch of cubans was cool but pretty territorial.Any frogs?
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Re: New reptiles at the Animal House   New reptiles at the Animal House EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:02 am

The anoles are green type I believe.Also some large tomato frogs came in.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: New reptiles at the Animal House   New reptiles at the Animal House EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 2:55 am

Those chameleons are TINY! I mean like hatchling, I like how Dale is feeding them mosquitos..free food of the right size I suppose.Its good to know in case I ever hatch out some eggs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New reptiles at the Animal House   New reptiles at the Animal House Empty

Back to top Go down

New reptiles at the Animal House
Page 1 of 1