Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef Empty
PostSubject: You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef   You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 am

You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef,it really sucks. I ended up having some issues with my toad fish trying to eat my puffer so I had to move the toad to another tank. The tank I moved him to happened to have a lunar wrasse that I forgot was in there and once I saw him I knew that the toad fish would try and take a go at him.This prompted me to move the wrasse from this tank. Getting a wrasse that is in a established tank is a PAIN!!! I had to dismantel the rock work, take out some corals, and remove the skimmer just to get the fish out.
Fortunately I have done this many times and I also happen to have a small prefab tub to use instead of buckets like I usually use.
You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef DSCF5236_zps367d08ba
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef   You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:04 am

I had some other corals in buckets of water but some of them are too big and have to beach for a while.
You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef DSCF5259_zpse941ed2f
poor chalice and diplo Sad
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef   You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Ha ha looks like alot of work just to catch that wrasse....lol! 
Back to top Go down
Tinsle

Tinsle

PostSubject: Re: You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef   You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:26 am

Been there before I just usually use buckets.How aer those puffers? That is a nice bin to place your corals in,gotta be quick though yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef   You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef Empty

Back to top Go down

You ever have to catch a wrasse out of a reef
Page 1 of 1