Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. Empty
PostSubject: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:00 am

my yellow watch men gobies are acting funny again.the female seems to be agresivly gaurding the area around there rock and the male is barely coming out to eat.sometimes he doesnt thats what usualy happens when the are sitting on eggs.it sucks as i still dont have phyto or rotifers.i will be watching the watchmen. Shocked
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:24 am

some pics of the parents gaurding the nest site.
[img]I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. Yellow14[/img]
[img]I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. Yellow15[/img]
Back to top Go down
Eyeballer

Eyeballer

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:45 pm

That's sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://www.valleyeyecare.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:41 pm

yeah i am pretty sure they are on something and i have no lead on rotifers.
herer is there egg mass.its really hard to get a good pic as its in an awkward part of the tank.
[img]I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. Yellow16[/img]
[img]I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. Yellow17[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:22 am

thats cool, congrats, hope you can get some rotifers going...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:24 am

OH MAN!!!! so no rotifers or phytoplankton and there are little swimmers everywhere.i am so overwhelmed with things right now alls i can do is try and catch some out and see if they will live in a catch container.they are gobbled up by all the fishes and probably the corals too.i am sure the filter doesnt help but i can only not run that for so long.the only silver lineing is that they have done it several times before and i presume they will spawn again.next time i might be ready.i also really need a camera that can take macro or at least good close up zooms as it seems impossible to capture a pic.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 am

yeah, they seem to be pretty active in their breeding cycle, so its bound to happen again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.   I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think my yellow watchmen are spawning again.
Page 1 of 1