Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got some new frags...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstern

Hamstern

Got some new frags... Empty
PostSubject: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Got a some new frags at the Animal House Frag Sale. Some nice alien eyes,a green moni cap,and 2 zoa plugs.For only 30 bucks!Pics coming soon....They had plenty of cheap corals...but I came too late Mad
afro afro
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 am

unfortunatly i was unable to make any purchases from that sale.i also missed out on some goodies but if all works out for you in the long run i will be grabbing a shard from you....if thats possible.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:12 pm

i got some brains myself (i think one is something else, but looks like a brain to me)...

the sale was legit, but i also showed up a bit late...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 pm

i am going to need some picture confirmation on these frags to see just how ligit it is.i believe shutterfish and inverts rock , as well as another forum member had a few things from the sale.at some point i will bug them to post up a pic or two.
Back to top Go down
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 pm

UHGGGG.......... Makes me wish I had have got up earlier and came down there. Though I did get sweet deals on some coral and new tanks (that I didn't really need) (yes I did). was a good day. Looking forward to next one, just need a couple of months to save up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:55 pm

[img]Got some new frags... Ronon_10[/img]
Here are the frags ...I managed to snag 1 alien eye chalice,1 green monicap,and 2 zoas for about 40 bucks. affraid
afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 pm

afro That over flowing zoa frag plug is the frag I got last year...the other one died... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:55 am

looks like the monti is encrusting that frag plug.very nice Smile and that zoa plug needs a saw to relieve it of its extra polyps Laughing but really $10 per frag is pretty unbeatable.i got dibs on the chalice frag list... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 6:39 am

nice...
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Hers the frag plug from last year...
[img]Got some new frags... My_ove10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:20 am

i know! you should slice up those zoas and glue them all over your hermit frag fortress.this way it will be covered in zoas in the long run.i can donate a difernt type for the cause if you decide to try that out.i have had succes with green star polyps growing well on egg crate also.just an idea.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

i have had luck with blue star polyps encrusting my egg crate racks...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

there you go...you could do green on one tower and blue on the other.it would be sweet!
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:25 am

That sounds like an Awesome idea! I'll have to try that out....green on one tower and blue on the other....
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:40 am

build it and the frags will come...but really once i see what the towers will look like we can frag some stuff up.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

so is it about time for you to snap me a piece of of that monti cap.i have a green you dont have. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got some new frags...   Got some new frags... Empty

Back to top Go down

Got some new frags...
Page 1 of 1