Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clownfish Babies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AWESOME AQUARIUMS

AWESOME AQUARIUMS

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: Clownfish Babies   Clownfish Babies EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm

bounce cheers Hey, got babies?..... they are doing ok, still struggling to get my rotifer count up. i'm trying a new approach for feeding and if it works out i'll blow the myths out about only live food for baby clowns...hooking up the ac today.. still working on the pic uploads.. i have footage of the babies that you like to see... anyone else out there with clowns? ps need to have a serious discussion on frag mounts/mounting..
Back to top Go down
https://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx276/ASE_TECHWENCHWRENCHER/
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownfish Babies   Clownfish Babies EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:29 pm

congrats on the fry.are they percula clowns.i wish i could help you on the rotifers but my culture has crashed. maybe i could persuade you to swing a starter culture when yours is going strong my way at some point.and if you can work out a food that is easier then that would make a huge difference in alot of captive raised fishes.i have a couple pairs of clowns but none have bred for me yet.i am not as fortunate with the fish breeding but i seem to do alright with the inverts.i have also been looking into mounting frags of larger sizes but am not to sure on differnt epoxy products.i am probably just going to predrill a rock to acomidate some frags but we can talk about that at another point intime.right now i am interested in baby fishes and your techniques.and pics if you got em.i do like those clownfish.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownfish Babies   Clownfish Babies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 am

yay, baby clowns!
Back to top Go down
AWESOME AQUARIUMS

AWESOME AQUARIUMS

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: LINK TO MY PICS   Clownfish Babies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://s763.photobucket.com/albums/xx276/ASE_TECHWENCHWRENCHER/
badxgillen

badxgillen

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownfish Babies   Clownfish Babies EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm

i must say nothing short of impresive.beautifull tangs,oscars,and so many clowns.i didnt even check everything out.that may take a couple visits.were there pics of the new batch of clowns you have?and can i be on a list of peoples interested in your captive raised specimens.PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownfish Babies   Clownfish Babies EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Cool,clown fish babys!Congrats on them!So,what type are they?Can't wait to see pics of them. afro afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clownfish Babies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clownfish Babies   Clownfish Babies Empty

Back to top Go down

Clownfish Babies
Page 1 of 1