Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reefman

Reefman

My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! Empty
PostSubject: My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!!   My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

I counted about about fifty baby snails in one corner of my 125gal tank. They range in size from 1/16" to 1/8". its the white spots on the picture. I don't know about you guys, but I think this is very cool Cool
My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! 00110
My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! 00310
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!!   My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:15 am

nice man! are they astrea with the white shells?i have seen alot of snails in aquariums but i have yet to see baby astreas.i am sure if the conditions are right and there are no predators then there would be a snail population explosion.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!!   My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:16 am

i swear i have had babies of them as well, but no pics...
its always cool to see such activity in one's aquarium...
Back to top Go down
Reefman

Reefman

PostSubject: (RE): Astrea   My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 am

They look like astrea with pointed brown shells. Turbo Astrea are the only type of snails in my tank with that shape of shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!!   My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Turbo Astrea Snails had Babies!!
Page 1 of 1