Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jroy2010

2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb Empty
PostSubject: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

I have three full grown barbs, approximately 3 inches in length. Looking for any trade offers. I have some swordtail fry in the tank and every night I'm losing one more than the last, No
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:24 am

What kind of barbs are they?It really depends on that as I am looking for non bully types.I have some plants to trade if you are interested.just got a bunch of baby tears as well as some hygro.
Back to top Go down
Jroy2010

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:50 pm

2 of them are Green Barbs, one is a tiger. I can't vouch for their temperament because there are no similar sized fish in the tank I have them in. Their are big enough you could put them with just about any fish. I can post a picture after class today. (1 hour)
Back to top Go down
Jroy2010

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:27 pm

[img]2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb Photo11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Jroy2010

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:28 pm

[img]2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb Tiger11[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

well it looks like tiger barbs to me.In my opinion they dont play nice unless you have alot of them and the other fishes dont mind really active fish of similar size.I suppose you know this now.on that note I must say that I could give them a good home but I don think I can offer much up for trade.I dont have alot of cash but I have a couple types of plants I could part with if that something of interest.If you need cash/fish trade I might look into a LFS before these guys grow up.
Back to top Go down
Jroy2010

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Honestly, I just want them to go to a good home. I was just hoping someone would throw up an offer for a couple tetras or something. I will trade for just about anything at this point, I just want them out of my tank! If you want them I would drop them off today. What is a LFS?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 pm

The LFS is an abreviation for Local Fish Store.sorry about that.I dont have any fishes up for trade right now but if you wanted to throw them my way I am sure that I could get you some nice guppies or even a few shrimps in trade at a later date.thats the best i can do now...unless you want plants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb   2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb Empty

Back to top Go down

2 green barbs, 1 tiger barb
Page 1 of 1