Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold Water Marine Aquatics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Cold Water Marine Aquatics Empty
PostSubject: Cold Water Marine Aquatics   Cold Water Marine Aquatics EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:33 am

So I just wanted to say these guys are great to deal with.The livestock I ordered came in healthy and good sized,they even threw in some free Bs like a live food for me to try out or culture not to mention a few extra snails Smile You can also place an order for a type of cold water fish and they will do there best to aquire it for you,Pretty speedy E-mail customer service as well as a knowledgable crew. These guys get my thumbs up Very Happy
Oh just incase you didn't know Cold Water Marine Aquatics is a Damascus Oregon based business that specializes in the cold water area of the marine hobby.Many interesting inverts and spectacular cold water fishes are what they got going on.Sometimes there are even octopus,abalone,catalina gobies,ect...Good stuff.

Last edited by badxgillen on Mon May 06, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mvpaquatics

mvpaquatics

PostSubject: Re: Cold Water Marine Aquatics   Cold Water Marine Aquatics EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:32 am

You have coldwater? What did you get?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mvpaquariummaintenance.com
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Cold Water Marine Aquatics   Cold Water Marine Aquatics EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 pm

I snagged some basic inverts for a small system I am working on.Its pretty basic so far but I am familiar with the reef hobby so I know to take it slow.No fish just yet.I snagged some hermits,wavy top snail,aggregating anemone,green surf anemone,and they threw in what appears to be a porcelain crab along with some shore crabs wich I was going to feed off but they are rather large.I want an urchin but my tank is small and it is lacking algae as I keep it dark to keep the heat down.We will see how this goes before upgrading and adding fish.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Cold Water Marine Aquatics   Cold Water Marine Aquatics EmptyMon May 06, 2013 5:20 pm

The tigropsis colony I got from them is till going strong in the very same bottle and most of the same water they arrived in.I am working on starting more cultures to share and to feed off.I forgot to mention they are outside right now in 82 degree weather.Tough little guys,I am trying to figure out how to regulate the temp of many 2 liter bottles...I might hve to rig up something that sites in my pond to act as a natural chiller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Water Marine Aquatics   Cold Water Marine Aquatics Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold Water Marine Aquatics
Page 1 of 1