Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRAGGING TIME!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstern

Hamstern

FRAGGING TIME! Empty
PostSubject: FRAGGING TIME!   FRAGGING TIME! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 11:33 pm

Recently went over to Harbor Fright Tools. They have INSANELY AMAZING JAW DROPPING deals that will make you question "Is this even possible?" Asides from that however I purchased a miniature dremel which included many accessories and even cutting wheels. This thing fits in my hand perfectly...its almost like it could fit in my pocket! I even tried slicing a branch of some live rock...and it cut through it like a butter knife and well...butter. I did experience some difficulties in one area of solid live rock which was more like semi frozen butter but even still it was a successful frag!
[img]FRAGGING TIME! Dscf1710[/img]
Know how much was this? Ten dollars. That's right. For ten dollars I got this amazing mini dremel. But that's not all Harbor Fright carries. They have larger dremel sets, saws, solar panels, and much more for cheap prices. I would recommend checking their site out-
www.harborfreight.com
Suppose I should frag some zoas up...once I get more tank space lol!

afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

FRAGGING TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRAGGING TIME!   FRAGGING TIME! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 am

It certainly works even without the variable speed.I noticed that one came with a whole container of cut off wheels so you should be good for a while.Harbor freight also has crazy deals on diamond bits and wheels if you find some thing that is harder than you van deal with.I too am astounded at the sale selection at there establishment.Now if they would start carrying ballasts,acrylic,and pumps.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

FRAGGING TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRAGGING TIME!   FRAGGING TIME! EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:49 am

Scratch that..they have pumps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FRAGGING TIME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRAGGING TIME!   FRAGGING TIME! Empty

Back to top Go down

FRAGGING TIME!