Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to Bert's house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishkid

Fishkid

New to Bert's house  Empty
PostSubject: New to Bert's house    New to Bert's house  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:50 am

I just made a profile on Bert's house and I just wanted to stop by and say hi.
Back to top Go down
Hamstern

Hamstern

PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's house    New to Bert's house  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:34 am

Hey welcome to Bertshouse! What pets do ya got? I assume from your profile name 'Fishkid" you probably have some fish. Whether salt of fresh, you'll find what you need here. Feel free to ask questions. Everyone on this forum is here to help. Always cool to have new members join our community!

afro afro afro 
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's house    New to Bert's house  EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:45 am

Yes welcome aboard,this is the place to show off your killer fish keeping skills as well as converse about some of the related topics that come with keeping aquariums. I look forward to seeing some of your fish friends, What do you have going in your house?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Bert's house    New to Bert's house  Empty

Back to top Go down

New to Bert's house
Page 1 of 1