Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aquatic Daycare New Hours

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Aquatic Daycare New Hours Empty
PostSubject: Aquatic Daycare New Hours   Aquatic Daycare New Hours EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 am

So not too much talk around here"Corvallis" about Aquatic Day Care wich is a shame as I do enjoy the shop ,when I get to Salem I always try and make time to stop in and see whats new.From my understanding they have been closed for business for several weeks and have just now started to open shop again. I believe the hours are from 11 AM to 6 or 7 PM just give em a call and I am sure they can assist.Make sure to drop in and have a chat with the owner if you are in need of fish or inverts, Jason is a knowledgeable guy who has some pretty killer deals...Looks like they are getting in quite a bit of stock so check em out.
Back to top Go down

Aquatic Daycare New Hours
Page 1 of 1