Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TECO Group Buy April 2015

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

TECO Group Buy April 2015 Empty
PostSubject: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:36 pm

I think it is finally time to get this show on the road here. I already know a few things I am wanting so it is an easy one for me but any one else wanting to get some sweet corals from TECO and save on shipping should speak up.

The shipment will be sent to my house here in Corvallis Oregon. I have a tank I can hold corals in until they can be picked up so no sweat there, I know a couple people who are only a couple weeks off from getting coral in their tanks. The owner is a great guy and makes sure the frags sent out are healed up and good to go, I have some really nice pieces from previous purchases...Good stuff. Here is the link to the main page if you all want to browse some.

http://totallyexoticcoralsoforegon.com/

Just save me a purple fission fungia.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:50 am

I would like the flash light acro,Teco danae and sympodium.That fungia does look nice....
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:46 am

OH Man, I just looked at the site again and noticed that this is the LAST fungia purple fission that they have and it says once it is gone it is GONE. I may not want to advertise this one too much or at least call dibs on the plate before any one else. I am going to try and E mail him here shortly.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:55 am

So he says he has a few more fungias on the way do no rush there, he also says that there may be another shipment coming in rather soon so I think we are going to wait about the 2 week time for things to acclimate and him to frag. I have also been looking to get a zoa colony for a grow out...Wouldn't that be fun.
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:00 am

I was impressed by the quality of your recent order.I am very satisfied with the rainbow stylo you ordered for me,and the zoa rocks were quite nice.Please be sure to post up some pictures when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:45 am

The thing is I have yet to make the group buy order as I am waiting for a new line up of frags, he said some time as late as this week so I have been waiting a little longer. Don't worry I will make sure you get in on the order, this last one was for a different buy for a couple good sized rocks.And the fungia is pretty true to the pictures, the coolest thing is I did not even order it, he knew I wanted it and include it as a freebie.Crazy right!?

Hmmm let me see about a picture...

TECO Group Buy April 2015 Dscf1610

Here is the fungia acclimating with the zoa rocks, the place it is in the tank right now makes it rather difficult to snap a shot of it.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 5:26 pm

We did finally get the order under way and delivered and he did not disa[img]TECO Group Buy April 2015 Wp_20111[/img]ppoint.
Herer were a couple frags that came in for a friend " Shutterfish".

[img]TECO Group Buy April 2015 Wp_20110[/img]
Northern lights psamacora.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 5:40 pm

OH, now that is a nice new kind of psamacora, I saw one that was similar called the snow globe but the eyes were almost white. Crazy cool corals have been floating around out there, let us know when you can frag that one, who wouldn't mind some more blue in their tank.
Back to top Go down
https://bertshouse.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TECO Group Buy April 2015   TECO Group Buy April 2015 Empty

Back to top Go down

TECO Group Buy April 2015
Page 1 of 1