Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cuttlefish And Corals Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

Cuttlefish And Corals Review Empty
PostSubject: Cuttlefish And Corals Review   Cuttlefish And Corals Review EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:01 am

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jeff at Cuttlefish and Corals, Great looking shop with some killer looking corals. Everything is really clean and sleek, some nice rimless tanks and OR LEDs over most of the tanks.

Cuttlefish And Corals Review Wp_20110

Jeff is a knowledgeable guy and is in the shop quite often if not every day, he has been there every time I have been in.He also can have some pretty crazy deals on salt , just ask him and I bet he will have a deal that is pretty darn hard to beat.

Last edited by badxgillen on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Cuttlefish And Corals Review   Cuttlefish And Corals Review EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 am

Check out some of these corals, he has a pretty impresive selection of some name brand acroporas, motiporas, and zoas.

Cuttlefish And Corals Review Wp_20111

This tank had some colorful zoanthids, palys, and LPS such as acans,chalices, and blastos.

Cuttlefish And Corals Review Wp_20112

As you can see here there is a big enough selection of SPS that any one can find some thing worth getting, bring the cash.

Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Cuttlefish And Corals Review   Cuttlefish And Corals Review EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:16 am

And lets not forget the fish oh yes there are fish. Most of theses are captive raised specimens and they are healthy, eating pellets, and ready to get acclimated to a home tank. He takes good care of the fish from what I can tell and I have seen a few pet stores in my day.

Cuttlefish And Corals Review Wp_20113

He has angels, tile fish, clowns, all sorts. He even had some killer blue leopard wrasses in but I was in for the corals.

Cuttlefish And Corals Review Wp_20114
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Cuttlefish And Corals Review   Cuttlefish And Corals Review EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:52 am

Obviously I could not leave without picking up a few choice pieces from the tanks, really good stuff , no pests or algae,as there is not so much in the SPS department in Corvallis... I will save the pics for another thread here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cuttlefish And Corals Review   Cuttlefish And Corals Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Cuttlefish And Corals Review
Page 1 of 1