Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

narrow leaf java ferns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badxgillen

badxgillen

narrow leaf java ferns Empty
PostSubject: narrow leaf java ferns   narrow leaf java ferns EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 am

got this java fern and was thinking it may be a narrow leaved variety but am not to sure.i have another type of jave fern and was hoping this was a differnt type.maybe someone could chime in on some growth varients as this may be the same type i already have.[img]narrow leaf java ferns Java_f10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: narrow leaf java ferns   narrow leaf java ferns EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:07 pm

this ended up being the same microsorium plant as many of the others i have seen most likely from the same source just grown under differnt conditions.i beleive that the ferns i am looking for are called tropica for there varients name.way cool leaf structure and i am sure it would look awesome next to any plant especialy other types of microsorium or anubius.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: narrow leaf java ferns   narrow leaf java ferns EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 am

i got this windelov a couple of months back from a friend and it has really grown some leaf matter.almost trippled in size..it sometimes has what appear to be burned tips but the new growth is always looking good and once again i am not dosing anything as far as fertilizer so if i can ID the porblem i am sure i can see even more growth.[img]narrow leaf java ferns S7306610[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: narrow leaf java ferns   narrow leaf java ferns Empty

Back to top Go down

narrow leaf java ferns
Page 1 of 1