Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shore Coldwater Crab Caring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hamstern

Hamstern

Shore Coldwater Crab Caring? Empty
PostSubject: Shore Coldwater Crab Caring?   Shore Coldwater Crab Caring? EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Recently Badxgillen offered me a critter carrier full of semi aquatic crabs. However Badxgillen does not have the time nor requirements to care for these crabs, so they are now in my hands. SO does anyone have any idea how to care for these guys without emptying my wallet? Summer is coming, and I do not know what they eat or need.
[img]Shore Coldwater Crab Caring? Dscf0410[/img]
[img]Shore Coldwater Crab Caring? Dscf0411[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

Shore Coldwater Crab Caring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shore Coldwater Crab Caring?   Shore Coldwater Crab Caring? EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:01 am

these guys are scavengers I believe so they shouldnt be picky.I cant really keep them as they are a cold water crab and to top it off they need to be out of water much of the time.Maybe if you had them next to an air conditioner that was onn 24/7 or just keep em in the fridge till the summer is over.Just kidding there.I will try and find you a species name.
Back to top Go down

Shore Coldwater Crab Caring?
Page 1 of 1