Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:01 pm

they are recovering and all seem to be pretty well, they just seem to hate being moved at all, they also are teeming with silverfish looking copapods...
the colors are off, but the detail was so crisp i had to post it...

FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 FrontTank
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 pm

that rock is so full of zoas.once it fully opens up you are gonna have to frag it.i mean just right now ther are like 50 polyps discluding the palythoas.sorry.sometimes that is all i can think about.in fact i need to check on the batch i got from you.great pick though i wish they made a flash in actinic or 10000kelvin instead of 2700 yello crap.and lotsa copapods and more live rock = dragonet.maybe?
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:17 pm

oh yeah, the copapods are infesting everywhere i look, i need more live rock and nothing eating them up and im sure it will be heaven for one...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am

not sure what these are but i do know they are super awsome.i am thinking green splash, emerald suns, or kryptonite stars.
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Zoas_g10[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:00 am

those are pretty under accintics...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:52 am

did i already post these fire and ice frags.i got a small colony from a friends friend and fragged the little guy.i know i cant control myself.but here they are amongst some other cuts i have made.[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Frags_11[/img]
just fragalicious.
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Frags_12[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:01 am

damnit i really wanted that frag today, but i would rather some other items at that price.
your frags seem endless...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:08 am

what we need to do is go in on a coral and frag it ourself.or my favorite way is you get the coral we frag it and i give you a differnt coral inplace of the starter frag i get from you.win win yeah.on another note i can hook you up with some goodies just no wine before its time.patience.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:09 am

yeah, we will work something out.
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 am

UH OH.some cyano bacteria on my zoa frag.gotta blow that crap off and check some perameters. nip tis thing in the bud!
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Zoa_fr10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:10 am

and i know i have posted these before but i think they are looking good today.
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Zoas_r10[/img]
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

badxgillen wrote:
UH OH.some cyano bacteria on my zoa frag.gotta blow that crap off and check some perameters. nip tis thing in the bud!
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Zoa_fr10[/img]

is that what that brownish red stuff is?
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 am

yeah man it is.sorry i didnt respond sooner.it is usualy a sighn of nutrient excess and lack of flow.i just used a turkey baster on this guy and called it good.i have been meaning to post this link as well as i think it would benifit the cause.
ZOANTHID IDs http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=15
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 am

that makes a lot of sense for where its developing in my front tank...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 am

AAHHHH!! something in my tank somehow dislodged one of the fragracks and everything is everywhere.not sure who the culprit is.
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Nocked10[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:25 am

oh yeah... Smile traded me fro some zoas.saome small frags but they show some promise.the two on the right are kinda pink and i love the ones with the evil red center.[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Zoas_m10[/img]
time for the grow out.
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

i love small frags, like the reds...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:00 pm

those big green zoas i got from you didnt make it..i think it may have been too much light.if you have more growing yet i would love to try a small 2 or 3 polyp frag again.we can trade. Laughing
Back to top Go down
theRedSkull

theRedSkull

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 am

yeah, we can do that, they havent reproduced at all, but are doing great in my tank, i think we can work something out...
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 am

these zoas i got from my buddy are growing now that they have adjusted to my tank.i still have yet to find some names on these evil eyes.
[img]FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Zoas_f11[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style   FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

FRAGALICIOUS: Zoanthid style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2