Berts House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Oregon based pet forum for people interested in aquatics, small mammals, herps and invertebrates. Find us at Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/berts.house?ref=tn_tnmn

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Bert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kireek

kireek

Happy Birthday Bert Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Bert   Happy Birthday Bert EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Happy Birthday to the creator!
[img]Happy Birthday Bert Dscf8113[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bert   Happy Birthday Bert EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:36 pm

I know it is suuuper late but I must say THANK YOU!! I ended up having one of the best birthdays I have had in a while thanks to Awesome people like you... and Beautiful picture,I will certainly be using it in a representation of Lamellosa coral. I also appreciate all the crazy zoas I received from you,they are doing great!
Back to top Go down
kireek

kireek

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Bert   Happy Birthday Bert EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:31 am

[img]Happy Birthday Bert Dscf3510[/img]
Back to top Go down
badxgillen

badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bert   Happy Birthday Bert EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Thank You again. Yes, I survived another year of more tanks,ponds, and critter keeping. Its been rough but I am starting to think that is the way I like it, keeps me busy and entertained at the same time...Thats what I tell myself anyways.

As far as my B-Day it was another fine day, lotsa sun, a BBQ, a couple corals, some Magic Cards, and a Tie Dye party with friends and family. And good food, can't forget about that, whats a birthday without a fine meal and some sweets.

These urchins are an interesting bunch of creatures, I suppose echinoderms in general are. Nice picture by the way, Pink Pincushion Urchin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Bert   Happy Birthday Bert Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Bert
Page 1 of 1